Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome baby!



We welcome a new baby into the family!  Lenny's daughter had a son on Sunday.  Baby Emmett is named after his father.  Mother and baby will be home from the hospital soon and are doing fine.  Everyone is very busy so I haven't pestered them for photos.  Hopefully, I'll have one to post in a few days of the proud Grampa holding his grandson.  BTW, I am "Miss Lisa" to Jaime's children so I think I'll stick with that this time around, too.

For my card, I used the Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge to cut the wheels, tires, handle and undercarriage of the baby carriage.  I cut the body of the carriage by hand and used the scallop punch for the cover.  Scallop scissors helped out with the trim.  All the paper and the stamp are Stampin' Up!

It was a fun card to make, I don't get to do many baby cards.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! A new baby is always a sweet addition to a family.
    Your carrige is so cute, love your card, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally adorable! I should have a small stash of baby cards ready to mail. It's not like a baby is a last minute surprise, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to Lenny-I love this baby carriage-Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is fantastic! Innovative and creative. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...