Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Readers

With Google Reader going away (very, very sad face here!), I wanted to add options for some other readers. If you have been using Google Reader, you have probably converted and hopefully my blog is on your new reader already.  If not, here are buttons for Bloglovin and Feedly.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

follow us in feedly

There is an option on the right side of my screen for subscribing via e-mail if you prefer.  Also, in researching readers, I learned that a lot of people are just using Twitter for updates so I'll be more diligent in updating Twitter when I've created a new post.  I thought it was sort of redundant but guess I was wrong.

Will be up with a new project and video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...