Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

True Stamp Individual Classes





Happy Father's Day!

The card I posted yesterday with the truck was my dad's card.  He and Mother are traveling and will be home later today.  I wanted him to be sure and get the card so I gave it to her to pass along this morning.  (It was also the only way I could get him to accept a little money for a treat on his trip.)

The cards and tag here were made using ideas from the Inspiration to Creation class by Chari Moss and Kelly Marie Alvarez of Lawn Fawn during True Scrap earlier this year.  While the class does inspire, it is also a great technique class for a beginning to intermediate stamper.  It is particularly great if you have outlines stamps you want to color.  You can use them for the paper piecing technique I used in the 'little birdie told me' card above.  The papers from that card are from Lily Bee's Pinwheel 6x6 paper pad.


For the tag, I used my distress inks in one of the class techniques.  I also loved the idea they gave that helped my stars 'glow.'  It is nice to get more mileage out of supplies you already have.

True Stamp classes are now available for individual purchase. Through June, you can get them for $7 each and save $5.95.  That's a great price for new inspiration and techniques!

Click here to view more details

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you and the fathers in your life have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty projects, Lisa. Those birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards! So nice. Got to listen to your scrapinar, fantastic presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both wonderful; I really, really love the paper pieced birds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...