Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A FREE Class - Sketchbook Secrets



I'm so excited!  Lain Ehmann's has asked me to do her latest Scrapinar - Sketchbook Secrets on June 30.

This interactive FREE class is all about getting more out of your sketches including:
  • How sketches can help you save time and be even MORE creative
  • Simple tricks to use a single sketch multiple ways
  • How to convert a one page sketch to a 2 page layout
  • Ways to create your own sketches

The Scrapinar will last about an hour with a 20 minute video from me and lots of Q and A with Lain and me.  You can chat real-time with us or you can watch the replay for a few days following the 30th.

So if you are busy that day, sign up anyway and catch us on the replay.  I did a scrapinar "6x6 Paper Pads for 12x12 Pages" last June and had so much fun meeting new people and sharing ideas.

I'm really looking forward to this month's event sharing ideas on sketches.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us on the 30th.

1 comment:

  1. I may have to give the class a try! Sounds intriguing :)
    Good luck with it and hope you get a lot of interest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...