Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Rounded pocket and a Pocket Page



I have more Atlanta Botanical Garden photos to scrap.  I am by no means scrapping every photo we took; there were so many pretty things to see.  I like to get quite a few in my scrapbook because honestly if I don't put them here, they will never been seen again.


So I'm turning to a pocket page to make things easier.  I find with pocket pages, it is better to just use both sides for one event.  Leaving one side blank, it never seems to match up with other pages in my album.  I didn't photograph the back side but there are 5 more photos and more pattern paper from BasicGrey's Herbs and Honey.  I just added a few stickers for embellishment.

The main page continues with the round stencil theme.  This time I am using the Byzantine stencil from Crafter's Workshop on the cardstock pocket.  The pocket gives me room to hold my memorabilia for the memories and also for reference as we might go back again someday.






Here is the process video on YouTube:


These pages accompany an earlier layout you can find here.


Didn't the stenciled are turn out pretty?  If you like stenciling and mixed media, you will love my new class Scrapbooking with Stencils.  4 hours of video instruction, sketches and PDF's all for only $20!   Find out more here.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your stencil is wonderful as well as your pages. I found anytime I take massive amounts of photos, pocket pages are a great medium to display them. I actually have a huge vacation album done this way with tab dividers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and I like the idea of all the pockets.
    I want to scrapbook every single photo I take, which of course is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spread is brilliant! Love it! Great way to incorporate lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! And just a note to anyone unsure about Lisa's stencil class ... run over and sign up! Such great content and amazing value! She takes the fear factor away for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...