Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

New Scrapbook Stuff

Oh, how wonderful when the mailman brings a package from A Cherry on Top!  Even more wonderful when it arrives earlier than expected.

I haven't ordered more than one item at a time - closeouts and Amazon stuff - in months so I loaded up with several new papers, chipboard albums, a few embellishments, a pack of Thickers (got to have a pack of Thickers) and some new color makers.  I'm trying Prima's new mist, Faber Castell's pearl texture paste and one of those Distress colors of the month.

Here are the goodies shown in the video:


Thanks for watching today!

4 comments:

  1. Great selection of goodies - thanks for the video Lisa!
    Just a question for you also - you had an older post with a card using the Trendy Trees set from SU - now I can't find it on your blog (it was in the "you might also like" category. Do you have all your cards on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have very many of my cards on Pinterest. I do have several at Splitcoaststampers. Here is a link to my gallery. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=217896 There is usually a link back to the blog for each card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goodies, Lisa! Can't wait to see what you create with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the joy of a box of goodies!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...