Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Run Dillon Run


Sports pages are a particular challenge to me.  My husband and I are probably the least sports oriented people on the planet.  We watch no sporting events on TV or in person. We used to 'play' tennis.  More play AT tennis. We had fun though no one would accuse us of having any skill.  Bad knees, hips, etc have sidelined our comical tennis days.

If we lived closer than 1000 miles I'm sure we would get to some of Dillon's games and meets.  But we don't so we get regular updates from my stepdaughter and usually one or two sets of photos per sport per season.  So this is the track photos.


I don't collect sports embellishments or stamps since I use them so infrequently.  There wasn't anything running related for boys on the Silhouette site that I liked so I went with arrows. The chevron paper in the background gives the page some movement as well.

Here's the video at YouTube:


And here is the sketch:



And here is a link to the 2013 and 2014 sketchbooks. Each sketch has a link to the previously published video. They are organized by the number of photo per page with extra indexes and lots of ideas for substitutions.

Now I'd better get busy making a Mother's Day card. I nearly forgot!  Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Great page Lisa - I love how you made it work without having to run out and buy stuff! I think the page looks really well balanced with how you placed everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...