Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

A little something new

Now just because I'm using a lot of my stash this summer doesn't mean I can't have a little something new.  :-)

Surprisingly I was running low on paper of all things so I picked up a couple of new collections from ACherryOnTop.com.  These are Simple Stories and Kaisercraft.  Also I got one of the new Distress colors in paint, some flair, a stencil I've been wanting for ages and a few other goodies.

Check them out here...



What is new in your scraproom this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun stuff!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it all.
    I've recently picked up some Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection and Shimelle's new collection.
    I really like ACOT too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...