Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Road Trip 6x6 Mini book

Hi!  I'm back from a 9 day road trip to visit my husband's family.  Whew!  Lots of miles and smiles.  It was great to see everyone.  I don't go every year so I got to catch up on what had changed in their towns and lives.

Before I left, I made myself a little minibook from 6x6 paper pads.  It took 45 minutes to assemble and be ready to do journaling on the road.

The process for making and the completed book are in the video:


Have you had your vacation for the year?  My only problem is that it is when my husband goes on this venture by himself most summers, I do my 'spring' cleaning.  So I haven't done those annual chores yet.  Oh well, I'd rather craft than clean.

And speaking of crafting, have you tried Zentangle. I've played a little. Good news for those of us who want to learn more.  This month's free Scrapinar is on Zentagle on August 26.  Check it out here...



3 comments:

  1. I should do these more so that I'd have a record of my trips. I did a 'second best' project over my just-finished 4-day weekend though: an art journal page. It's amazing how much information I could capture in a really small space on the page. I'm glad I thought of it. It was a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great journal Lisa and from the sounds of it (on video) you had a nice trip and did lots-don't worry about the house-the cleaning will still be there - family time is always top priority. Your videos get lots of views on YouTube-congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. A journal is the perfect way to be crafty during a road trip. I'm glad you had a great time! Having fun and spending time with family is way better than cleaning anyway. LOL! It has a way of waiting for us, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...