Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Family Time - 5x7 Photo



I could not have planned better colors to match up with this collection from Simple Stories if I had tried.  And I definitely didn't try.

This photo was made when we were leaving one stepdauther's home to drive several hours to the other stepdaughter's.  Comfort, not color, was on my mind when picking clothes.

I couldn't have come up with a more perfect sketch for this background paper if I'd tried and again, I didn't.  It just worked out.   I love it when that happens.

For the page, I used Simple Stories So Rad papers.  I did know that I wanted to use the star theme when I made the sketch but that was it.

The page also gave me a chance to work through some of my chipboard collection.  I want to pare it down but not completely out as I do like painting and stamping chipboard on some of my layouts.

Here is the video at YouTube:


And here is the sketch:



Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting today.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sketch and your layout is wonderful.

    http://buildinglifelongreaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Lisa! I like the idea of a page like this as a kind of title page in an album. I really like how you made the scalloped circles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch, Lisa! You did a fabulous job with this collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...