Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Using stickers, 6x6 and 12x12 from a collection



I seldom have so much of a collection.  However, I got the Basic Grey warehouse and then I ordered more stuff while I could.


For this Valentine layout I used some of the stickers and 6x6 papers to create a banner and then used 12x12 papers as well.

The video also has a section on creating part of the title on the Silhouette near the end of the video.
Check out my classes on using 6x6 paper pads and creating titles and text on the Silhouette on the classes page. 

Here is the process video at YouTube:


And here is the sketch:


Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Love your banner work on here, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I love the colours you used and really like your banner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...