Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

R E A D



My stepdaughter will be moving to the librarian for her school this fall.  She is very excited about this opportunity.  I created these words based on this Pinterest example  from Money Saving Sisters.

I'm using the 3D letters from Hobby Lobby, gesso, Mod Podge, Archival Ink and several different papers from dictionaries, children's books, textbooks and a map.  I think I got the "D" upside down in that photo as I covered both back and front.  I wanted her to be able to use them on a table as well as a wall.

You could do this with any letters to spell whatever you liked.

Here's the process video at YouTube:


For a wide variety of bookpapers, I have kits on my Etsy shop at LovelyLayersArt.

Hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty. Big congrats to your step-daughter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...