Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Two Pager with Die Cut Background



Very seldom do I get everything out for a page and then set it aside but this one I pulled at least somewhat together months ago and kept shuffling it around, never quite getting to it.  Finally I wanted to get it done and moved on.

Then I couldn't find the background die cut.  Err!  At last, I found that in a folder for my Silhouette files and here it is.  I created this background so feel free to use it for personal use if you have a Silhouette.  A link back here would be appreciated if you post your work on your blog or in a gallery.  (There is no preview available but you can download it and then use it in the Silhouette software.)

Interlocking Squares Background


For the rest of the page, I used some older gelli prints.  The title comes for how much my husband raved about the French fries we had for lunch before we started playing mini golf.  Maybe all that talk about food was a way to distract from his golf game.  Hee, hee.

Here's the process video:


Thanks for watching today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...