Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Art Journal Share



This art journal covers a longer time period than my last one.  It is interesting for me to see what techniques I've kept using and how the subjects have changed and how they haven't through the year.

The pages pictured were done with watercolor crayons, a stencil and hand drawing.  This page is about my plans to have 1 day per month to do something just for myself.  It's going pretty well.  This month, I had a day in the mountains.  I've had a massage, a couple of Biltmore days, a shopping day and two cooking classes.

The video contains links to the past process videos when there was one to go with a page.  Many of the pages here did not have process vidoes.



I'm still loving art journaling so look for more videos to come.  Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...