Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Color Challenge - Tangerine & Saffron


Kristina Werner's color challenge this week is to use Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. This was particularly challenging to me since I'm not really an orange person. I was going for a a modern look but I think the brown gingham ribbon makes this a more traditional card than I expected.

Once again Petal Pizzazz creates interesting embossed flowers. Using the discontinued "Make it Count" stamp set (which was a hostess set last year) for the words creates a perfect sentiment for a good graduation card. A bonus is I finally used one of those little chipboard circles!

Ingredients: Stamp Sets: Make it Count and Petal Pizzazz from Stampin' Up!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango cardstock
Ribbon: from Paper Studio
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White craft ink
Other: Clear embossing powder.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the different angles of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...