Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Loads of Love


"Loads of Love" is a Stampin' Up! set that has been around for awhile but it is new to me. I often choose flowers and more formal sets over the cuter sets. When I get something like this though I just love it. I know a lot of men in my life will enjoy the cards I can make with this little truck stamp. The accessories stamps that go with it make it a true all occasion set.
The card above uses colors from Kristina Werner's color challenge: Chocolate chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue and Old Olive. This is my first effort at one of her challenges and I enjoyed making the card. Many of the colors would be standard choices for Loads of Love, but I wouldn't have thought to throw in Pumpkin Pie with the red color.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the heart tubling out of the back of the truck! Great use of the colors this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...