Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Treat Boxes


Happy Birthday this week to our friend, Steve!  Here's the treat box I cut with my Cricut and a template from The Project Girl, Jen Allyson.  See her blog entry to download a free copy of this template for the Cricut or Sihlouette cutting systems --> Project Girl Cookie Box Blog Entry  I think she mentions this on her blog but just in case....  Hint:  Resize the template a quarter inch smaller for the bottom of the box so they fit together easier.




I also made up a box of these brownies for my parents.  My mom just loves them.  I'm not sure she shares very well :-)  Hopefully, Daddy will get a few of these also.  They are Martha Stewart's from her Baking Handbook.




Ingredients:  Stamps:  Circles and Dots by Inkadinkado; On Your Birthday by SU! (greetings)
Ink:  Close to Cocoa and Old Olive
DSP:  American Crafts and Three Bugs in a Rug
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up!; baker's twine by Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...