Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sketch Challenge 267

I don't know if anyone does a "Use Your Old Stuff" challenge but this would fit for that as well.  I started with this Occasionally stamp set from SU!  I bought it off E-bay a couple of years ago but it goes back to 2004, probably a SAB or hostess set.  For a color scheme, this ribbon from my stash inspired the use of red, blue and green.  Since I wanted to color in the images and just happened to have some Staz-on ink in these colors I hadn't used in 2 years, it was perfect.

I always feel so good when I use older supplies.  The little angel on my shoulder preens ...just like the little devil beams when I order new supplies on-line.

Thanks for dropping by.  For more of the challenge cards, visit the Splitcoaststampers gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=sc267


Ingredients:  Stamps:  Occasionally; greeting from A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink:  Stazon; Bold Bright markers from SU!, powder blue Zig marker
Ribbon:  Wal-mart, I think.
Cardstock:  Kraft and red from my stash
Brad:  Fire from SU!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute card, Lisa. I love that ribbon, too, and that you pulled your color scheme from it. And yes, I know what you mean... it does feel good to use some of the old stuff now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...