Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Shopping

Here are the goodies in my spring Two Peas Order!  There wasn't anything from CHA I just felt I had to have when I was watching all the videos and reading blog posts a couple of months ago.  One color scheme though that I need a lot is red and blue and I found this with Little Yellow Bicycle in the Saturday collection.

Also in the video is washi tape - which is new to me - and the American Crafts roller date stamp.

Watch at YouTube



Tomorrow I'll have several cards to post. Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great haul, and it's really nice to see the items on video, as you said. Sometimes the photos from the shopping sites just don't give you the best idea of the products. Love those blue papers and accessories, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my 2peas order to arrive. We got 3 things the same, so I am interested to see what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washi tape is on my list of things to try. I just got that roller stamp, and even my husband thought it was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great finds :)
    I love that camera stamp, the Bingo type paper and the washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...