Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Stampin' Up! Paper Piercing Pack


When I got the 2012-13 Stampin' Up! catalog, the most must-have item was the Paper Piercing Pack.  It worked with several punches and also many of the dies for the Big Shot.  At the time, I was planning to buy the Big Shot but later changed my mind.  So I haven't really used the Paper Piercing Pack that much.

This weekend, I got it out and tried to find other ways to use this tool without all the dies and punches.  Here is one I found.  The scallop borders work perfectly with 1" and 1 1/2" circles.


I created the border for this card using My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 pad and a 1" circle punch.  The video goes through this quick card.

Watch at YouTube



I've done a couple of other cards using the Paper Piercing Pack coming up in a few days.  Also later this week, there will be a giveaway post!

Thanks for watching!

4 comments:

  1. I love the woodgrain with the pretty circles! Such a fun border for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    I like that you found another way to use the punch cards without the dies..great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card Lisa and I love the piercing you did on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the video was great as well - looking forward to seeing your other creations using the paper piercing pack

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...