Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simple page to use up some paper


I may have overbought paper during the spring.  I still have quite a bit of scrapbook paper.  I like it all and of course, I want more things for the fall.  So I designed this page to power through some of the Pebbles Family Ties collection.

The only trouble is that I'm so paper frugal, I just can't use a whole sheet if there is any possibility of cutting it down.  So I use several partial sheets and captured a couple of photos from a recent trip in the NC Mountains.  There are many pretty views to be had that don't involve looking far off into the distance.




The flower was cut on the Cricut with the Accent Essentials cartridge.  The leaves are some Studio Calico canvas ones I misted with October Afternoon Sprinklers. I also worked through a few old Basic Grey stickers in the title.

It is a really quick page and is shown in this video:


Here's the sketch:

As always, feel free to use the sketch in your personal scrapbooking. Credit back to this post would be appreciated.

Thanks for watching!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I've still got quite a bit of that same paper sitting in my stash, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is a beautiful page. Love the layout you've created. I'm the same way with my papers. Have so many, but hate using a whole sheet for fear that I will need (interpret that to mean "want") to use it again somewhere.. sometime in the future. Consequently I have so much! lol This is a great use of your wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your scrapbook layouts Lisa and the creative process you take us through with your videos- I am on a roll to use up my dsp as well-but I am making envelopes and using it also for envelope liners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and love the sketch. I used the sketch and created my own layout and posted pictures on my blog. scraptist.blogspot.com. I linked back to this post on my blog.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...