Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Anniversary Card using Stampin' Up! Photopolymer




In my last Stampin' Up! order, I bought my first set of their photopolymer stamps or clear stamps as the rest of the crafting community calls them.  Not all photopolymers perform the same so I was anxious to see how these work.

They appear to do fine.  I think Lawn Fawn makes the best ones as they work with every type of ink perfectly.  I've had the least luck with Technique Tuesday and Hero Arts.  Stampin' Up! is doing fine so far with all of their inks and Archival Inks.  Distress Ink beaded up some but that isn't so unusual.

For this card, I used all Stampin' Up! inks including an old craft or pigment ink.  I like how I can mix and match these to get whatever look I want.  In this case I wanted flowing flowers like my bouquet. The card was to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

I have a process video below:







Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...