Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Paper Pierced Countryside Card and Video


\


Continuing on with using the Paper Piercing template for those of us who don't have all the dies and punches that go with it, I have this card.  A 1 1/2" x 3" square and two 3/4" circles fits perfectly into one of the styles of the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack from the main SU! catalog.  For my card, I used the Countryside stamp set and some Ranger Weathered Wood embossing powder to color the circle embellishments and recolor my brads to match.

The designer paper is left from one of the earlier cards.  It is from the MME Miss Caroline 6x6 pad.  I think I got this at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I'm so happy they started carrying these paper pads.






Watch at YouTube


Tomorrow I'll have a new layout for you from Valentine's Day.  The giveaway is still open through Wednesday evening.  Check out this post for more details.  I'd love to hear your ideas for improving the videos and/or the blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. It is so easy to look at a design and see the whole thing, rather than the sum of the parts. Thanks for showing us how to break this design down into a rectangle and circles. It's perfectly obvious when someone points it out, but not always obvious when we're not paying close attention. I may yet order this paper piercing pack! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...